LazyChat.io (together with its af
You are not legally required to provide us with any personal data. If you do not wish to provide us with your personal data, or to have it processed by us or any of our Service Providers (def
1. Data Collection
We may ask you to provide us, or third parties may provide us with certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, email address, and contact number. We collect Personal Information for the purpose of providing the Services, identifying and communicating with you about the Services, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, improving our Services, and communicating with you about our Services, discounts, and promotions.
2. Information Collected Directly from You
We collect information about you when you provide it to us and automatically when you use the Services.
3. Log Data
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or use our Services (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. In addition, we use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Services’ functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, we collect certain information automatically, including the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, and your general location information as described further below.
5. Information Collected from Other Sources
We will enrich your Personal Information with additional Personal Information received from publicly accessible sources. We may also receive your information from services you integrate with LazyChat, from other users of LazyChat, or from our partners.
We work with partners who may market, sell, or support our Services. These partners may provide us with your Personal Information so that we can contact you. We also may receive your Personal Information from advertising, market research, or data enrichment partners with whom we engage to identify prospective customers.
8. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals (our “agents”) to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform complementary services, and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. Examples may include storing data, delivering messages, processing credit card payments, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, managing our agreements with you, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service. We do not transfer data to non-agent third parties. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specif
Notwithstanding such legal and contractual obligations between us and such service providers, we remain potentially liable for any misuse of your Personal Information. We will only disclose Personal Information when we are required to do so in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
9. Data UsageWe use Customers’ personal data as necessary for the performance of our Services; to comply with our legal and contractual obligations; and to support our legitimate interests in serving the eCommerce owners with the option to provide their customers with a better, faster, and more personalized experience. e.g. in providing the support to the eCommerce owner to automate their product management, customer order process and support for messaging and comment reply automation and protecting and securing our customers, users, visitors, prospects, ourselves and our Services. If you reside or are using the Sites or Services in a territory governed by privacy laws under which “consent” is the only or most appropriate legal basis for the processing of personal data as described herein (in general, or specif
10. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal InformationWe acknowledge individuals’ rights to access their personal information. You may access, update, correct, or have removed from our systems and records the Personal Information you provided to us by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us by telephone or postal mail. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information.
11. How can you opt out of the use and disclosure of your information?If you would like your Personal Information removed from our mailing list or database, please contact us at email@example.com. In the event of any such removal, LazyChat may retain copies of the information for its archives. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications, you may notify LazyChat at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, changing your communications preferences in your prof
12. Data RetentionWe retain Customer personal data for as long as it is reasonably necessary in order to maintain and expand our relationship and provide you with our Services, Sites, and of
Please note that except as required by applicable law or our specif